Nathan Richardson is a Resident Scholar at RFF, and Co-Editor of Common Resources. A lawyer by training, Nathan's research focuses on energy and climate policy, particularly regulatory tools available under US law.
Posts by Nathan Richardson:
- Can Anyone Challenge EPA’s Coal Ban?
- Will Congress Halt the EPA’s Climate Policy?
- Supreme Court To Hear Key EPA/Carbon Case, But Only on Narrow Grounds
- Update: EPA NSPS Proposal -Does- Separate Coal and Gas
- Small Changes, But an Important Signal in New Power Plant GHG Proposal
- Good News for Gas from New Fugitive Methane Numbers
- The UK, Fracking, and Mineral Rights
- Realistic Expectations for EPA Carbon Policy
- Fracking on Federal Lands: What Role Should Federal Rules Play?
- The German Energy Experiment