Nathan Richardson is a Resident Scholar at RFF, and Co-Editor of Common Resources. A lawyer by training, Nathan's research focuses on energy and climate policy, particularly regulatory tools available under US law.
Posts by Nathan Richardson:
- Fracking on Federal Lands: Stewards, not Regulators
- EPA and Global Carbon: Can You Have it Both Ways?
- EPA and Global Carbon: Unnecessary Risk
- An Economic View of Sen. Murkowski’s Blueprint
- Climate in the Second Inaugural: Don’t Get Too Excited
- Would Coal Exports Reduce Emissions?
- The Jefferson Memorial, from Space
- Matt Damon, Energy Cassandra
- Does a Natural Gas Bridge Go Anywhere?
- States Push EPA to Regulate Methane from Oil & Gas Operations