Nathan Richardson is a visiting fellow at RFF and an assistant professor at the University of South Carolina School of Law. A lawyer by training, Nathan's research focuses on energy and climate policy, particularly regulatory tools available under US law.
Posts by Nathan Richardson:
- Congress Doesn’t Have Veto Power Over the Clean Power Plan
- Should We Price the Carbon From Federal Coal?
- US-China Agreement: Benefits of Modest Non-Binding Deal may be Mainly Political
- Managing the Risks of Shale Gas Development Using Innovative Legal and Regulatory Approaches
- Quick Thoughts on UARG v. EPA
- Twitter Q&A Roundup: EPA’s Clean Air Plan
- EPA’s Proposal vs. a Carbon Price – Initial Thoughts
- EPA’s Carbon Proposal – Which States Have The Biggest Burden Isn’t Simple
- 2005 vs. 2012 in EPA’s Proposal
- Comparing the Clean Air Act and a Carbon Price