Pete Nelson is Resources for the Future's Communications Director and co-managing editor of Common Resources. Pete has over twenty years' experience writing about and researching environmental and natural resource policy issues. He was a founder of the environmental news service Greenwire and served as its first editor-in-chief. More recently, he served as Communications Director for the National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Disaster and Offshore Drilling created by President Obama after the 2010 Gulf oil spill.
Posts by Peter Nelson:
- Parks and Recreation this Memorial Day Weekend
- Joel Darmstadter: If Not a Carbon Tax and Universality, What Then?
- Using Natural Gas to Lower Fuel Costs
- RFF/Stanford/USA Today Poll Shows Majority Support for Regulating Power Plant GHG Emissions
- Parsing the State of the Union
- Post-Election, Climate Policy Makes a Reappearance.
- Searching for a Debate on Climate Policy?
- Last Week on the RFF Library Blog
- This Week in the RFF Library Blog
- From Resources Magazine: Why Fuel Taxes aren’t Always Regressive