Clayton Munnings is a Research Assistant at Resources for the Future.
Posts by Clayton Munnings:
- What Value Does a Potential Pacific Coast Carbon Price Have?
- Resources Magazine: Designing a Fair Carbon Tax
- How Much Do Fuel Economy Standards Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
- Obama’s Biggest Climate Move Wasn’t in His Speech
- Linking Carbon Markets Offers More Than Economic Benefits
- Parsing the State of the Union
- Climate in the Second Inaugural: Don’t Get Too Excited
- Do Renewables Policies Promote Valuable Investments?
- Doha in Context: A Brief History of Climate Negotiations
- Why the Wind Tax Credit is a Bad Way to Cut Carbon