Clayton Munnings is a Research Assistant with RFF.
Posts by Clayton Munnings:
- Linking Carbon Markets Offers More Than Economic Benefits
- Parsing the State of the Union
- Climate in the Second Inaugural: Don’t Get Too Excited
- Do Renewables Policies Promote Valuable Investments?
- Doha in Context: A Brief History of Climate Negotiations
- Why the Wind Tax Credit is a Bad Way to Cut Carbon
- California’s First Carbon Auction Successful
- Linking EU-Australia Carbon Markets Offers New Beginning and Challenges for Global Carbon Pricing