Clayton Munnings is a research associate at Resources for the Future.
Posts by Clayton Munnings:
- The Role of Existing Natural Gas in EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Emission Rate vs. Mass Goals in EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Introducing RFF’s Expert Forum on EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Climate Benefits from the Production Tax Credit?
- What Value Does a Potential Pacific Coast Carbon Price Have?
- Resources Magazine: Designing a Fair Carbon Tax
- How Much Do Fuel Economy Standards Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
- Obama’s Biggest Climate Move Wasn’t in His Speech
- Linking Carbon Markets Offers More Than Economic Benefits
- Parsing the State of the Union