Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is Director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy Economics and Policy and a Senior Fellow at RFF. As the Director of CEEP, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- Shale Gas Priorities? I’d Like to Use a Lifeline.
- An Economic View of Sen. Murkowski’s Blueprint
- LNG As A Truck Fuel Just Got Cleaner
- Promised Land
- Is the Natural Gas Revolution Real?
- Energy in the Second Debate
- The Democratic Platform: Energy Subsidies
- The Republican Platform: Energy Independence and Free Markets
- The Natural Gas Boom and Energy Independence
- The Bain of Our Existence