Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is co-director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy and Climate Economics (CECE) and a senior fellow at RFF. As co-director of CECE, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- Alternative Policies for Financing the Highway Trust Fund
- Lower CO2 emissions from trucks are in the works
- Financing the Highway Trust Fund: The Case for Higher Fuel Taxes
- The EPA’s Draft Report on Fracking and Drinking Water
- How Bad is the Nation’s Transportation Infrastructure, and What are Future Spending Needs?
- This Is the Time for a Long-Term Solution to Highway Funding
- Using the Social Cost of Carbon in the Bureau of Land Management’s Planning: An Opportunity for a Carbon Price?
- Should We Price the Carbon From Federal Coal?
- BLM’s New Fracking Rules
- Colorado’s Oil and Gas Task Force: Is the glass half full, half empty, or something else?