Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy Economics and Policy and a senior fellow at RFF. As the director of CEEP, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- The GAO Report: Competition of Oil Export Ban Studies
- The Federal Multiagency Collaboration on Unconventional Oil and Gas Research Strategy: What Have We Learned?
- Stimulating Shale Gas Development in China: What Lessons to Learn from the US Experience?
- Resources Magazine: Toward a North American Energy Strategy
- Research Questions for the Midterm CAFE Review: Credit Trading and Flexibility under the New Rules
- Can Natural Gas Deliver the Goods to Obama’s Carbon Policy?
- Research Questions for the Midterm CAFE Review: Will the Footprint-Based CAFE Standard Work as Expected?
- Twitter Q&A Roundup: Exploring the Local Impacts of Shale Gas Development
- Research Questions for the Midterm CAFE Review: The Fuel Efficiency Gap
- Research Questions for the Midterm CAFE Review