Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is co-director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy and Climate Economics (CECE) and a senior fellow at RFF. As co-director of CECE, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- Using the Social Cost of Carbon in the Bureau of Land Management’s Planning: An Opportunity for a Carbon Price?
- Should We Price the Carbon From Federal Coal?
- BLM’s New Fracking Rules
- Colorado’s Oil and Gas Task Force: Is the glass half full, half empty, or something else?
- Understanding President Obama’s Arctic Development Plans
- EPA’s Methane Announcement: Connecting Some Dots
- New York State Fracking Ban: Gov. Cuomo Follows “Precautionary Principle”
- Where Falling Oil Prices May Take Us Next
- Lifting the Oil Export Ban: A Staged Approach
- The GAO Report: Competition of Oil Export Ban Studies