Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is co-director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy and Climate Economics (CECE) and a senior fellow at RFF. As co-director of CECE, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- Understanding President Obama’s Arctic Development Plans
- EPA’s Methane Announcement: Connecting Some Dots
- New York State Fracking Ban: Gov. Cuomo Follows “Precautionary Principle”
- Where Falling Oil Prices May Take Us Next
- Lifting the Oil Export Ban: A Staged Approach
- The GAO Report: Competition of Oil Export Ban Studies
- The Federal Multiagency Collaboration on Unconventional Oil and Gas Research Strategy: What Have We Learned?
- Stimulating Shale Gas Development in China: What Lessons to Learn from the US Experience?
- Resources Magazine: Toward a North American Energy Strategy
- Research Questions for the Midterm CAFE Review: Credit Trading and Flexibility under the New Rules