Alan J. Krupnick
Alan Krupnick is Director of Resources for the Future’s Center for Energy Economics and Policy and a Senior Fellow at RFF. As the Director of CEEP, Alan works with the full complement of Center researchers to establish and carry out the Center’s research agenda.
Posts by Alan J. Krupnick:
- Update on Ending the Export Ban: What It Means for US Gasoline Prices
- Misplaced Obsessions
- Ending the Export Ban: What It Means for US Gasoline Prices
- McKibben, Liquid Natural Gas, and the Economy
- Industry Fracking Messages Need Improving
- Shale Gas Development Linked to Traffic Accidents in Pennsylvania
- Good News for Gas from New Fugitive Methane Numbers
- Estimating The Social Cost Of Carbon: Robert Pindyck’s Critique
- Towards an Agreed-Upon Social Cost of Carbon
- Fracking on Federal Lands: What Role Should Federal Rules Play?